Monday, November 30, 2009
I took Weston in to see the doctor yesterday. He has this nasty SOMETHING on his finger. The dr. did a couple cultures that I took over to the hospital lab. As Weston and I were leaving the hospital, we walked past the old O.B. unit and I looked through the glass door and told Weston that that's where he was born. He said, "YES! I was born!" (if you know Weston, you know how enthusiastically he talks). Then he said, "The food there is gross". How funny is that!? I so I don't know where he got that from...ecspecailly since he was breast-fed...but it was funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Poor Weston. That is funny he said that. Have you ever said that? I think the food in Hospitals is gross and Monty knows to hook me up when he comes to visit after I have a baby. I'd love to hear that little guy talk!! Hope he gets better soon.
I have never said that hospital food is gross. It ain't great but I didn't have to cook it and that makes any meal good enough to eat in my book! I think he was just being random but what he said actually was in context at the time!
Post a Comment