November 21, 2009
(...another Barrett family was created!)
The long awaited wedding is over! Sam (my oldest brother) and Laine (his beautiful wife) finally tied the knot! You couldn't have asked for more perfect weather and everything turned out so nice. The food was SO yummy...carne asada and chicken...you know...the whole mexican feast. I was too busy eating and trying to get my kids to eat to take pictures of it...oops. Anyhow...here are a few photos of the day...for some reason, even though I edited them...I uploaded the unedited versions to my blog...oh well. It takes too long to upload pictures for me to go back and do it again. :)
I loved Laine's "something blue!"
This image looks much better edited...but,
I thought I better include a picture with Sam's face in it!









6 comments:
awesome :D email them to me! madelainachable@gmail.com
yay! congrats to them! love the blue!
Congratulations Lainie & Sam! Those are great photos Jen. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cake.
So fun. The cake is amazing!!
So beautiful!! I love her look and those shoes...yummy!!! And the cake is so pretty!!! Goof job, even if they aren't edited...LOL
You did such a great job. I'm happy for Sam. The cake is so beautiful! Great job capturing it!
Post a Comment