My mom made the kids costumes this year. She took them to the store and let them pick out their pattern and material. The kids LOVED it and they looked adorable! Thanks mom!
Kaitlyn got to have three parties this year...one at school, one at her cousins (Keaton and Hayden's) house and the ward party. I guess Addie did three parties too!...Preschool....cousins and the ward one. Thank goodness none of these parties resulted in too much candy. Weston was just thrilled to be a cowboy and to be able to bring his stick horse to the ward party. Someone commented about Weston that, "He looks like he was born that way." It's true...being a cowboy comes naturaly to Weston. He loves cows and horses and "riding". I am sure that boy is gonna give his mom a heart attack once he's old enough to ride a horse by himself.
So...there you have it! Hope you all had a fun time too!









9 comments:
Those costumes are so cute!! Your mom did an awesome job!! They look so happy in their costumes. Oh, you must have been such a proud mom yesterday!! SO CUTE. Yes...Weston looks like he was born to ride!!
So cute! I love the way Addie is looking at her sister in the last pic.
Way cute!! Weston does look like a natural, watch out mom in about 10 years!!
Your Mom did a FANTASTIC job!!! They look adorable!
Your kids look so very cute. I love homemade costumes because they are more original. I just wish I could be more original.
those costumes are amazing! your mom is so good to you! LOVE it!
I thought it was easy but I love to photoshop so.... i dunno.
OMGoodness they are SO cute!!!!
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment