
I was excited this past Saturday to get to go to our Relief Society Meeting. We were having different classes and things like that...not crafts like I would have LOVED...but still...I was glad to go. It was fun to visit and eat good food. (Doesn't get much better than that right?) I was leaving the meeting and gave Brandon a call. He is so great...he had packed a lunch and took the kids out on the range for a picnic! How sweet is that!? I met them out there and we had fun watching the kids climb around and collect rocks. Then we drove over to the corrals and waited for the guy to come to preg test the 36 cows that were waiting. Everyone involved was glad to hear that all the cows were "closed" (pregnant). I didn't actually stay to watch the whole time. I got lucky. Addie needed to go #2...so I took her and Weston to Brandon's moms to use her bathroom...then they started playing and didn't want to leave...so I stayed there and let them play and visited with Mary Louise until Brandon and Kaitlyn were done. Kaitlyn was happy that she got to have a "job" during the preg testing. Her job was to poke the cows with a stick to get them to move up the shute. Seriously...I am glad I don't get treated like a cow! In fact! On Sunday afternoon...my girls pampered me. They got lotion out and they rubbed my feet and messaged my arms and hands. It was great! :)
Here a a few picture from Saturdays little picnic...and the kids loved exploring and collecting rocks!
3 comments:
Wide open spaces are great :)
Such a great story. Glad you kids enjoy being out on the range and thankd Addie for having to go to the bathroom to give your mom a chance to get away. Looks like fun...for the kids!
From the title, I thought you were going to announce you took a pregnancy test and it came back positive!!
Post a Comment