I am going to take him in to see our family doctor tomorrow. I am hoping that the labs are back and to get some sort of an answer as to what this is. I am worried. But, other than having his finger hurt, Weston acts fine. He climbs and does his usual things which means he bumps and hits his finger on things, then cries because of the pain. I feel so bad for him.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Weston's poor ugly finger
This is gross...I know...Weston started showing signs that his finger was bothering him on Thanksgiving. We looked and it was red and swollen but didn't really think too much of it because we figured if he'd smashed or burned it, he would have come crying to us. Well, it's progressively gotten worse. We have no clue what caused this or what it is. He's been on anti-bacterial and anti-viral medications for 24+ hours and this is what it looks like now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
oh my gosh jen!!!
that's so crazy!
i hope the doctor can figure it out quick!
Wow!!! Girl, that looks nasty for sure. Hope he gets better soon and all is ok with his little finger!!
I am so worried I could cry. His finger looks worse today. I am just praying that our doctor knows what to do for it.
oh poor little guy. I do hope the Dr. can figure out what is going on and hope it doesn't spread to the rest of his hand. I hope it's not too serious too.
Yeah that is a lot worse than I was picturing it! I hope they get the results in soon. Call me!
Oh my goodness. Poor Weston. He'll be in our prayers!
Oh my goodness. That is way worse than I expected! Poor thing. We'll keep him in our prayers.
Post a Comment