It snowed last night...enough for today to be a "late start" day for school. (hooray for getting to sleep in!). Addie and Weston were out in the snow as soon as they had eaten their breakfast. Now they are inside. Addie is now wearing a skirt, short sleeve shirt and eating a popscicle...barefoot. I wish it were summer too....but I think she's taking it a little bit too far! (sorry no picture to share of that)
Oh...and I have to share with you the little nursery ryhmn (sp?) Adelin made up yesterday. It goes like this:
"Peter Pipper peed his pants and ran away without them."
The kids thought that was the most hilarious thing EVER! :) Okay...and I laughed too.
P.S. (did you notice that we have 16 (hopefully less) weeks until our little guy will be born!? That's getting close!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Addie--I love her imagination--imagine it's summer! Cute! Excited to see you little man!:)
I love the nursery rhyme...that's hilarious.
And, by the way, Jack did not get sick from your house. We took him to the doctor, and what he has is the same thing that Steve has--viral. Which means there's nothing we can do about it. Blegh.
And we know where Steve got it from--a lady at work. So PLEASE stop feeling guilty for doing me a huge favor already!! He really didn't get it from you guys!!
Your blog now looks like the "official blogspot of Jesse James and Billy the Kid".
No I don't have the stroller but didn't want it to happen to family or friends kids :)Don't forget to send me that family picture :)
Post a Comment