Friday, January 22, 2010

sNoW fUn!


Posted by Picasa(You're gonna have to double click the picture...unless you have super good eye sight!)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun!! Such cute snow parents.

*Katie May* said...

Looks like a fun time! What are you snowflake/Taylor people doing wrong to not get hardly any snow? Must be a bunch of sinners! LOL

Jennifer said...

Seriously! I feel kind of gipped about our snow accumulation here! But...if it's because we're sinners then I only have myself to blame!

Angela said...

So fun! My kids want to see snow so bad so they can make a snowman! Someday we will! But for now I am enjoying the beautiful 70 degree weather and soakin up the sun! :)

heidi said...

k. i sorta want to say 'lucky' for the snow... but i honestly can only last in snow about 10 minutes total. So now I'm changing my mind to "you're amazing" because there is no way I could be able to be out there so long watchin the kids!
Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun for the kiddos!! :)

Unknown said...

how much fun was that? great photos! Jennifer you have talent in taking pictures! love it... we so have to get your mom a computer so she can enjoy this too!