Dawniel and I made a Wal-Mart run last night. (thank you Brandon!) We needed a break from the house and kids...and we needed to get a few supplies to make this:
It was so easy to make. The truth is that Dawniel did most of it. We figured out the colors and things together and then she did the hands on work while I read instructions to her. It's so simple to make (basically just cutting, folding and adhering). I bought some super cute ribbon that I am going to use on mine. I am giving this one to one of my Laurels who had a birthday yesterday. If/when anyone you make one, remember that you do not need to adhere the paper to the book at any other point but the inside flaps...otherwise it wont open all the way. Good thing I was the instruction reader and caught that detail. (just want to make myself feel important really lol) ANYHOW! I totally recommend this craft to people who like to start and finish a craft within an hour (or less). The hardest part was deciding what paper, ribbon and flower to use...there's SO much cute stuff out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! I love it. Can't wait to see the others.
cute! She is going to love it! Glad you got out for a night.
Post a Comment