I made some blog design changes (if you can call what I did a design....) I am not really digging it......don't like the flowers on the side...or the colors of the texts........anyone have any sites besides 'cutest blog on the block" that you like that are user friendly???? Also....I'd like my whole page to move together when you scroll....not just the middle like it does. What template should I use in blogger to do that? I'd just like my blog to be a simple background and cute header...something that I can change like once every 2 years!
Thanks Katie for helping me with my layout! :)
5 comments:
i wish i could help you. i am an html dummy.
it's cute though for now!
Check out my blog. I put some new great site under my fav sites sections. :)
http://www.template-mama-freebloggertemplates.blogspot.com/
looks like you already changed it but for the future here are some good sites
http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ (really love this one) and
http://www.ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com/
still trying to find a layout I like......but....this'll do for now I guess! Not that it matters....
Post a Comment