I normaly ignore the creative bug when it tries to bite me....it's not that I don't like to do crafts...the opposite it true....but, if I can't do something without making a mess or without my kids trying to "help"...then I typically rather not do it. BUT...there's this cool site my friend told me about...and I think I am going to give making a craft a try...mostly because it's super cute, would make a great gift for the Laurels I teach and it looks fairly simple! Check it out!
How CUTE is that!? I think I'll make one for Kaitlyn and Addie too. Let's just hope Wal-Mart has what I need!
Go HERE for step by step instructions on how to recover your BOM...and for further crafting inspiration...click on "great ideas" under 'sites i like' over there in my side bar!
2 comments:
That is sooo dang cute!!
I can't wait to see how yours turn out. YOU BETTER post them.
Post a Comment