Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh Weston...

Weston told me the other day that he wants "Caillou, Rosie and the mommy and daddy to come out of the show and play with him." (Caillou is his favorite tv show) Poor kid. Today he was talking about Caillou again and I told him that we need to get him some real friends. Katilyn...the sweet sister that she is (or sometimes can be) told him that she'd be his friend and he told her in a pathetic little voice, "I want some real friends".

How sad....but how cute.

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

We need to get him together with Trey! They'd be great friends and man I could use a boy Trey's age that can talk with him! So funny Katilyn didn't count as a real friend. Poor thing. Oh, I think Caillou is a cute show by the way. Way better than Barney!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

My three year old LOVES Caillou. I limit how much she can watch it because she starts whining more..(Caillou is a whiner) I much rather she watched Dora. I will agree, I need to be better about inviting friends over for Makayla too.

*Katie May* said...

too cute

Michelle said...

Remember my post on Caillou? It's a popular show I guess. Christian always wants Jeffery and Jason to come over and play. LOL