Monday, March 23, 2009

nieces and nephews

So...Kristin asked how many nieces and nephews I have now...the answer is 54! (That means Jake and Mary Louise have 57 grand kids {with one on the way} and they also have 2 great- grand children {with one on the way})! I am slightly prideful when it comes to my nieces and nephews....they are all awesome kids! I also pride myself in being able to remember all their names!...but I don't think I can spell them all correctly! :) Here goes!

Daliah, Jewel, Shiloh, NaElle, Jayzee, Noah, Levi, Molly, Katie, Abe, McKay, Rend, Kari, Shad, Ray, Reggie, Brady, Hayden, Hunter, Hallie, Sydney, Luis, Marta, Jesse, Leah, Manasseh, Lot, Chad, Lindsey, Trevor, Todd, Ryan, Shelby, Cooper, Jake, Tucker, Rylyn, Tyler Ann, Tori, Taden, Taryn, Trey, Trevin, Peyton, Ashton, Karsten, Spencer, Joesph, Bryant, Karalee, Josh, Mary Belle, Rachel, Jakilyn...my great nice is Mylie and my great nephew is Jack!...THERE...I better go count to make sure I got them all! :)

4 comments:

Melis said...

Great List! Funny thing is....I know MOST of them! Small world, small town :)

Michelle said...

That is a lot of freakin family!!! LOL

Monty and Kristin said...

Holy cow! You totally rock! I'd love you to be my aunt! How great. I saw two of my kids names on that list. So funny!!
Love ya! Congrats!

*Katie May* said...

WOW! Crazy!