Monday, March 2, 2009

Exciting!

My niece Jewel is in labor! She will hopefully have her little boy (my 1st great nephew!) today! I am sorta hoping that things slow down until midnight so that he can be born on my birthday though! :) I can't wait to see him and I am SO excited for Jewel and Steve...and Pam! She's going to be a grandma!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is exciting! Happy almost birthday!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Hey...maybe you'll share a birthday!! I hope! Congrats either way!!

*Katie May* said...

great aunt WOW! Congrats

Angela said...

That is exciting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! You are the best!

John and Lisa said...

Last time I talked with Pam was last night about 11:00pm. The contractions were hard, but had gone back to 6 minutes apart earlier, so they were "curb walking" the neighborhood late last night, and they had gone bck to 3 minutes apart. Pam said after their walk, Steve was going to take Jewel back in to the hospital to see if she had progressed beyond 4cm. (lots of info here!)She said Jewel was exhausted (no sleep from 2:30 am)-but couldn't sleep because the contractions are so hard. Soooo... I'm hoping we all hear some good news this morning! I can only imagine how tired Jewel is.