Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm an Aunt!....(again!)

My sister in law Amy just called to tell me that her little girl was born this morning at around 8 a.m. Her name is Mary (after Brandon's mom) and she weighs 8lbs. 7 oz.

Funny thing is that I was just reading an email from Brandon's mom about how Amy was going to have her baby early (she was breach...and Amy was dilated 7cm {she does that without having much of ANY pain! She did the same with her little boy...but she has to have c-sections}) anyhow, I was reading the email and had just hollered to Brandon that, "Amy's going to have her baby today!" and the phone rang and it was Amy!

Now it's Mindy's turn! She and Amy were due a day apart and Mindy is having a girl too!

Congrats Amy and David! :)

2 comments:

Cluck and Tweet said...

New babies are the best! Enjoy!

Monty and Kristin said...

so, the real question...so how many is that? Congrats! So fun! I just love new babies!