Well, I thought I'd better post some pictures today since we are going to be gone for the rest of the week and if I don't do it now I will be VERY behind! So....here's some more.....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These sweet little sisters were so good at humoring their mommy and I so that I could get a shot of them in their pretty Easter dresses! Wishing I had Photo Shop so that I could add some pink to the flower and sash of their dresses and their head bands....
This is the super cute craft I did with Angela! It's not s very good picture...proof of the bad lighting is the fact that my walls aren't that color...they are white! This was so easy to make...I can't wait to do another!
I love my new bathroom! I still need to paint and decorate! Brandon made the towel rack. I had fun teasing him about his, "nice rack"....and the girls picked out the shower curtain.
This was our first time having a yard sale. We usually dump our stuff off over at the local Thrift store! We had 4 big boxes of things when we started and only 1/2 a box when we were done...plus a little extra cash in our pockets! Kaitlyn kept trying to buy her stuff back! :) Two other families joined their junk with ours and we had fun sitting, chatting and giving people good deals!
That's all for now! :)









6 comments:
you totally look fine with bangs!! Cute photos of the girls. Love the Home sign super cute! Awesome about the yard sale!
Love the sign and new bathroom. We have the same sink now. :) Can't wait to see what color you paint it.
Love your hair!! love the pictures! I've been dying to see pictures! What a cool craft. Was that really easy? Looks like you've been having fun! Oh, LOVE the new BATHROOM!! Wow, you should go on vacation more often!:)
Yes Kristin...the craft was easy and fun! We need to plan a girls weekend in CA and we all can make them! I think I have used up all my "mommy vacation days" for the next little while though..... :)
Love the pictures, love the bathroom (I have to come and see it!), Love your husband for doing the bathroom (major brownie points!), and really do love the bangs!! You're adorable!!
THey live kinda close to the first of snowflake just off the main road I think there is a sign that says 'Willis tires' or something like that anyway they live down a little road around where that tire place is. Don't know if hat made sense
Post a Comment