My cousin Carinne's little guy Asher is about a week older than our Connor. Asher had open heart surgery soon after birth. Carinne sent me an email with some great information about an organization she and her family are involved with called HopeKids! Here's a little bit of that email (hope ya don't mind me sharing Carinne!):
Hello All!
We're taking part in the HopeKids Wasatch Adventure to raise money for HopeKids. You all know what we've gone through so far in Asher's short life. HopeKids has been a fantastic support organization that we've been involved with. They've provided countless activities for our family, like going to the State Fair, private movie screenings, and soccer games; and they've provided me with daily inspirational messages and a great support network. Please help us keep this organization going!.....
Thank You!
Carinne, Adam, Taylor, Jonathan and Asher
Anyone who's gone through anything hard (that pretty much covers all of us) knows how important having support is!...feeling like someone understands, talking to someone who has 'been there'...knowing there is a shoulder to cry on or a smile to share! I am so grateful Carinne has found this organization and I hope they are able to keep it going! Click on the super cute picture of baby Asher to the right to make a donation! I know times are tough....so even if you aren't able to make a donation at this time, copy and paste the HTML code onto your blog and spread the word!
Thanks!
P.S. I know the donations link button is kind of big. If that's a problem for you...or if anyone knows how to make it smaller please let me know! (I made the button...*pat on back* I am not sure who took the picture, or I'd mention them too!)
P.S.S. I used the instructions found on "blog designs by shiela" to make the button. It was super easy...which I didn't think was possible! Anyhooo....there is a link to that blog to the right, in case you are interested! Look under "freebies" for the instructions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment