Wednesday, September 1, 2010

waking up

8 comments:

Shannon said...

he is such a cutie. I love it when babies are just waking up and when they are stretching. So cute!

Jewel said...

WOW--he looks so much like Brandon. What an adorable guy!!

Larson Family said...

I think the 2nd picture looks exactly like Kaitlyn!

Michelle said...

What a cute post ! love the pics!!he is a doll and so looks like Kaitlyn in that last one. :)

Monty and Kristin said...

So, this boy to me looks just like a combo of all your other three kids. He is soooo cute! He wakes up pretty happy...that's good for you. HE is growing so fast!!

Bushman's said...

how did he get so big so fast. didn't you have him just like last week?

He's super cute, just like the rest of them.

Melis said...

I love the waking moments of a baby! It's something nobody ever gets tired of watching. They are so sweet in those precious moments. You will always be grateful to have this in photos! I love the idea of it :)

*Katie May* said...

How sweet are those!