Happy Anniversary!! Yay!! 10 years, but the whole mastitis thing sounds horrible. I'm so sorry. I've heard eating an entire pineapple is suppose to help! Sorry.
I am sorry you have been sick. Mastitis is horrible. I wish I was there to help. I am glad that Brandon was able to take care of you. Not how you want to spend your anniversary. I love sharing our anniversary with such wonderful friends. You guys are awesome. Love ya!
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." (Winston Churchill)
"Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome."
(Elder Joseph B. Withlin)
"Learn what you should learn. Do what you should do. Be what you should be."
(Pres. Monson)
"There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children...What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
(Elder Ballard)
"Learn from the past. Live in present. Prepare for the future."
(Pres. Monson)
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget the way you made them feel"
9 comments:
yea for you!! i'm also very happy to hear about your Mastitis. TMI
Have a fun day.
Congratulations. Sorry you're not feeling very well. Hopefully you feel better soon!
Happy Anniversary!! Yay!! 10 years, but the whole mastitis thing sounds horrible. I'm so sorry. I've heard eating an entire pineapple is suppose to help! Sorry.
You are always welcome!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Anni! Glad you went out with Shannon that night and I wasn't able to come so you could hook up with Brandon. You guys are an awesome couple!
I am sorry you have been sick. Mastitis is horrible. I wish I was there to help. I am glad that Brandon was able to take care of you. Not how you want to spend your anniversary. I love sharing our anniversary with such wonderful friends. You guys are awesome. Love ya!
happy anniversary!!
i'm so glad you have a sweet husband!
and i REALLY REALLY hope your migraine and especially mastitis are gone SOON.
Sorry you've been sick!! That's no fun--especially right on the tail end of what sounds like an awesome vacation. Hope you get better soon!
10 years, wow...that's great!!! Congrats you guys....love you!!!
Post a Comment