Monday, August 2, 2010

I have a bazillion things to blog about...Angela and her girls coming to visit (we baked and cooked and shopped at Walmart until 2 a.m.)....the 24th of July Celebration (my favorite part was seeing old friends from Mesa 16th ward {are related through the Flakes...so I guess I should call them family})....our trip to Durango (it's so pretty there...).....and our little almost 3 month old who showed off his rolling skills to us today. He can roll both ways (back to front and front to back)....but mostly he goes from front to back...

.....there's MUCH to do around here. Mostly not fun stuff like cleaning out the van (Weston told us on the way to church that "our van is messy"...really...it's THAT bad....fishy crackers and other junk all over)...and cleaning the house....taking kids for hair cuts (because I refuse to be responsible for making them look like they cut their own hair)..........

3 comments:

jill s said...

sounds like you've been having lots of fun!!

and that's hilarious about the car.

when we got our new to us car in december sage said...oh is this going to be our clean car? ha!

Monty and Kristin said...

Your car and my car could marry! My van is SOOO messy right now. I keep putting it off thinking I'll do it tomorrow. Why bother...it's just going to happen again! Maybe I'll clean my tomorrow. Oh...I've got hair cuts too, but I refuse to pay $40 to take my four boys when if I mess up I can just shave it! I guess boys are different from girls! :)

Melis said...

I've been dying to know how your Durango trip went! I will try to wait patiently :)