Okay....so I have been having a little fun with blog buttons...not creating them....(I don't have that kind of time, or those kind of 'skills') But, I did figure out how to make it so that I could take a button that someone else made and make it so that when you click on it, it'll take you to a link. (see "Highland Primary School over in the sidebar)...pretty impressed with myself over that one. ANYHOW....just thought I'd send a little shout out to anyone who has a blog button for maybe their company or a cause (someone who could use donations or prayers)...anyhow....guess what I am trying to say is: let me know if you have a blog button that you'd like for me to put on my blog! :) I know my blog is private but you guys who read it are pretty much the same people who would read it even if it wasn't private....(except for the weirdos who might have been leerking...you never know)
*I have family and friends in Utah, California, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan and Texas who read this....so as far as advertisement goes for your company...those are the states that would be reached through my blog....plus whoever they might refer to your blog.*
...just a thought.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Grab mine my friend!!! :)
Post a Comment