Kaitlyn started second grade! She has Mrs. Sims and so far she seems to like her. She got her hair trimmed for the beganning of school. It was funny to me how very specific she was about how she wanted her hair to look on the first day of school. She's really becoming her own person. I really miss having her home. I wasn't ready for summer to end. Kaitlyn has been so helpful with Connor and really just fun to be around.
Here she is...goofing off for the camera:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelin also got a new hair cut for school. It's super cute!









7 comments:
Addie's hair is so cute! That's the cut I want, but am so scared to do! She looks so old. Kaitlyn does too for that matter. I love how she was particular with her hair for the first day of school! She's growing up!!
They look so adorable! I love Addie's new do!
Very cute hair girlies. We loved the Busy bees preschool. I'm super excited that Riley and Kaitlyn have the same class again.
Very cute hair! I am not going to lie glad my kids started school :)
Please tell your girls that I said they both look Beautiful with their new cuts.
ok. seriously the kids are getting big way too fast!!
kaitlyn looks SO stinking cute in her first day of school picture! addie too of course! :)
sage starts 1st grade in 2 weeks.
i'm SO not ready!
your girls are so cute. looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Durango. It is so pretty there.
Post a Comment