Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's snowing...and I mean SNOWING! If this doesn't give us some snow accumulation, I will be surprised. It looks like someone is dumping out a big bag of feathers from the sky....and it's March...and I want it to be warm. We got a BIG storm in March the year that we moved here...then we got the biggest crop of apples on our tree that Fall. I wonder if the same will happen this year.?

So, I haven't mentioned this on the blog yet....or to very many people either....but we put in an offer on a house back in December. It's a short sale, so we hadn't heard anything from the sellers bank...until yesterday. I just dropped off an earnest money check to the title company today. We still don't know if the house is "ours" yet....and who knows how long it'll take until we do....but I am excited at the idea of moving into a bigger house. We'll have a million projects right off the bat....but it's been that way for us for the past 5+ years (one project after another). The house is new....but it has no landscaping done and needs an new exterior paint job. Let's hope that's all it needs right? Buying a house can be SUCH a pain....but right now I am very willing to endure it. The fact that we have a baby coming makes me not really care how quickly the sale takes place because I'd rather not be in the middle of moving and then have a newborn. Chances are, it'll happen that way huh?

Weston is stnading here by me and he's so sleepy he's nodding off. Poor boy needs his momma. Better go!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awesome I hope it works out for you guys!

Lainie said...

let us know if you guys need any help painting or renovating. Sams good at that stuff, I do easy crap. We've both been talking about getting the heck outta town and going up north so itll work out. just lemme know!

heidi said...

oooh fun! so where is it in relation to where you are now?

Angela said...

I've crossed all my fingers and toes for you! ;)

Shannon said...

That is great! Hopefully it all works out. I totally understand about moving. I was 8 months pregnant with Sydney when we moved and so even after I had her, there were several boxes still packed. Needless to say it took some time to unpack them. And now, we are moving again and hope that we can wait till after the baby is born. (don't write anything about this on my blog. I haven't told anyone except immediate family and Katie. thx) But good luck on your hopefully new house.

jill s said...

i'm crossing my fingers for you jen!!

the past 2 1/2 months have been insane for us.

last week was full of drama BUT i THINK we're going to finally close on the house at the end of this week!!!!!!

i'll post when i do of course.

anyways! sorry i haven't checked in for awhile!

xx
jill