Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dear Brandon:

I saw this blog mentioned on Melissa Ballards blog! It's called KnockOffWood. Check it out! There are tons of things I would LOVE for you to build on there...I mean that you would have SO much fun building! I am pretty sure the plans are free. Could you build us this....or this....or maybe this???? ...you know...in your spare time? :}

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Sure. I will give you a list of all of the new tools that I will have to buy.

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

I LOVE the third "this" just have him make two it would have a better chance of getting done than trying to make Clayton do it.

Just borrow the tools from friends and neighbors...I try telling Clayton that and he gets so mad. lol

Monty and Kristin said...

Brandon: When you make them could you just make two of each!:)

*Katie May* said...

Love that site!