Friday, June 26, 2009

"Hair...bye bye"

Last night, Addie and Weston took a shower together. It's nice to have Weston older and to be able to just throw him in the shower with his sister! Well....after his shower, I got him dressed and then a little later he wanted a drink. We were in the kitchen when I noticed he had a patch if hair missing...then after further examination...I realized that he had several pathces of hair missing! Addie quickly owned up to the deed. Somehow a razor was left in the kids shower...and Addie put it to use. All I can say is it's a good thing Weston's a boy and I could just shave his hair off. Could you imagine if Addie had used the razor on herself!?

So...this morning after breakfast, I took a few pictures of Weston and then shaved his poor hair off. One day he'll laugh at this....I hope. For now...he misses his hair. When I ask him, "Where's your hair Weston?" He rubs his head and says, "Hair, bye bye."

With hair or without....he's still a little cutie!_________________________________________________
The Guilty Party
__________________________________________________
Before I buzzed his head
_________________________________________________
The girls and I thought it would be fun to give him a mohawk!
_______________________________________________
Now here he is....bald and beautiful (well...not beautiful but still adorable!)

5 comments:

Angela said...

That's awesome. Addie never ceases to amaze me! Westin still adorable. I love the mohawk!:)

Monty and Kristin said...

Jennifer, I still can't get over how old Weston is!!! He's a little boy!! I think he's totally handsome even without hair.

heidi said...

that is so cute. landon hates getting his hair cut, but loves having a shaved head. :) he looks super cute!

Shannon said...

too funny. yeah good thing he is a boy. he is still a cutie with or withour hair.

Michelle said...

Wow...Addie looks so old to me in that pic. Yep, he's still a cutie!!