Mmmmm....it's smelling pretty good over here. I have my cherry/apple fruit puree in the dehydtrator...I'm hoping it turns into some yummy fruit leather!
I have to give a little shout out to duct tape though. Totally saved me today! I had dropped the pitcher of my blender on the floor...then not knowing that it cracked I put the mashed up fruit in it to puree. Well...it started leaking out the crack and I was afraid I was going to lose all my hard work (picking cherries+washing them+taking the pits out....not to mention all the hot hours I spent 2 years ago canning the apple sauce.)...anyhow....I ran to the shed....got the duct tape and was able to finish up my puree without losing more than a couple dribbles! Thank you duct tape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Duct tape fixes EVERYTHING!!! :)
Can you bring me some yummies for my tummy when you're all done? I wish that were possible!
oh i wish i would have thought of that for all of these cherries i had! sounds so good... seriously though, good thinking on the duct tape. i would have given up and cried. :)
Post a Comment