Sunday, June 21, 2009
B-day+Father's Day!
Today is Brandon's day and I hope he's enjoying it! So far he didn't get breakfast in bed because our ward meets too early for that.....but I made him yummy chicken salad for lunch...which we ate AFTER we had cake...my mom sent it up for his Father's Day present...they sell them at her bakery...chocolaty and yummy...we manged to squeeze all 32 candles on it! It resembled a small forest fire and when he blew the candles out...there was tons of smoke! That's what happens when you get old I guess! :) Then he opened his gifts and he's been relaxing in his new recliner ever since...which I am SO happy for! I think Father's Day and Mother's Day and birthdays are days where the person being celebrated should do whatever they want and not have to cook, clean or change a diaper. So....I hope that Brandon feels celebrated! He's such a great dad...he loves to play with the kids, take them on dates, read them bed time stories and tease them! I also love that he has ambition. He takes pride in providing for our family. He honors his Priesthood which I am SO grateful for! Plus he has a great sense of humor. All in all....he's a pretty great guy who is lucky to have me as a wife....oops. I mean...I am so lucky to be his wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Jennifer, please relay happy birthday to Brandon from his big sister. I didn't call him because I'm a slacker, but I have thought about him a few times today. I hope it was a great day for him as he's getting so old.
Post a Comment