Here are a few pictures from the past little while!
Weston is now sleeping in a "big boy" bed! So far, so good! Right now he's looking at this picture with me and he's saying, "Baby!? Elmo!?" Oh...now he's wanting a
paci since he saw one in the picture! He's trying to lift me off the chair to go get it for him! Too funny!

Kaitlyn's dance recital was this past Friday night. She wasn't too thrilled with the costume...but I think she looks super cute! She and her class danced to the "Bugle Boy Boogie
Woogie!"

I just had to show you our china hutch! Such a steal of a deal! Thank you Magic Marker for helping me fill in the scratches!

Weston was walking around the house like this the other day and I thought it was too cute to not take a picture of...plus it'll be great for black mail when he is older!

This is me and my niece Marley when she was just two days old! Such a sweetie!

And this is my other new niece Mary Belle! I think she was about a week old here. I love those cheeks!
Well...it feels good to get some pictures on here! :)
7 comments:
good luck :)
I love the hutch! I still can't believe you got such a good deal on it!
Weston is such a big boy now, LOVE the pic of him in the princess shoes!
Kaitlyn looks so cute in her dance outfit, how did the recital go?
Love the hutch, it's beautiful. Those babies ALMOST make me want another one.
ster!!! SO glad you finally got some pics up. I LOVE the hutch...it's beautiful.
He's in a big-boy-bed...wow!! And Kaitlyn looks so cute...oh my goodness!
Did you get your lens yet?? I'm doing another wedding on Saturday...wish me luck!! ;)
ok. how old is weston??
i can't believe he's in a big boy bed already!!
i'm making emerson stay in his crib until he's 4...lol
oh! and emerson LOVES to wear princess shoes too.
LOVE THE PICTURES!! I've been dying for you to get some pictures on here!! Weston looks so grown up! I think Kaitlyn's outfits is so cute! LOVE the hutch and yes...you can bribe Weston with that one! love it!! Good to SEE you again!;) Love ya
i love the hutch. glad you got such a steal on it.
Post a Comment