After a therapeutic phone call from Angela (thank you SO much for calling and talking to me...call me back if you wanna!) I decided to call Kitchen Aid.
I didn't want to tell the lady the "whole" story...but it turns out that she needed to hear what happened...and guess what? They're sending me a new attachment...FREE of charge! (it will take up to 6 weeks...but at least I'll have a wire whisk!) FYI...don't leave your mixer unattended while it's still plugged in and never store your mixer with an attachment on it. LESSON LEARNED! I just sometimes wish that I didn't have to figure out things "the hard way" so much! :)
Thanks for listening to me vent. Not like you had a choice... :)
I am feeling much better now that I have talked to Angie, read your comments and listened to the calm and soothing "hold" music...curtousy (sp?) of Kitchen Aid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I'm so glad it turned out good for you.
SO glad they are sending you a new attachement!!
and i'm glad you found someone to vent too!
p.s. my mothers day sucked too. :0)
that's great!
I'm so glad this had a happy ending!!! Good advice on not letting it run while you walk away. I did that a few months ago with my Bosch, it was mixing dough (I'm not a bread maker...I wish I was...but I DID learn how to make rolls!)...anyhow, I left the kitchen for a minute, knowing it had to knead for 5 minutes...walked back in the kitchen to literally see my Bosch half way hanging over the edge of the counter! I screamed, RAN towards it, and literally CAUGHT it as it started falling! Youch! I would have cried if I had broken my machine! Somehow the beating of the hook had slowly moved the mixer towards the edge.
Anyhow...you ARE a good mother, and even though you live in Snowflake, it doesn't mean you have to do all those things you think you need to do, in order to fit in. You are just fine the way you are!
Post a Comment