Saturday, May 16, 2009

Geez...I have been blogging a lot lately!

So! I just finished taking my nephew's senior pics+ordering announcements. He graduates this Friday! Louis is a great kid! It was so fun to hang out with him today! Thanks Louis! :)


This is the photo that we ended up using on his announcement.
OH!...and some of you know my little story about painting my front door red....well guess what!? I finished it today! It only took me 18 months! :) LOL!...okay....I guess I will tell you the short version of my "painting the front door red" story. We got a new front door before Weston was born. When he was 5 weeks old, I decided to paint it red....long story short...Addie got into the paint and painted herself, the front porch, house and van! I gave up and didn't get the guts to try again until today! I am SO happy to have it finished!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pic, but want to see more from the shoot!!!

We have a red door too...aren't they just the best?! :)

BTW...I totally shot a ton with my 50mm today and loved it again. I just haven't found my sweet spot with my new lens yet and wanted to go back to my others for a change. I really think that you need to order the 50mm like NOW!! You won't be sorry!! :)

Angela said...

Great job! Can't wait to see more! Hope you can get your new lense soon!

Celeste Dana said...

great picture. I can't believe he's graduating.

Monty and Kristin said...

So happy to see pictures on your blog again! Handsome kid--great shot! Love that you finally finished that door!! That is so funny!!