So...creating a book on blurb.com is a little more time consuming than I thought! I spent half the day (off and on) trying to get BookSmart to 'slurp' my blog! :) ("Slurp" is the term that blurb uses to refer to them going and copying your blog to BookSmart. )
ANYHOW...so...here's a little heads up to any of you that decide to use blurb to create a book out of your blog entires: Make sure that all of your setting on blogger are set to allow anyone to see your blog. If all your settings are not set to make your blog as public as possible, including the setting that enables search engines to find your blog...then blurb wont be able to access your blog and you will ending up wondering what on earth is wrong and spent tons of time trying to figure it out! When you are done 'slurping' your blog to BookSmart you can just go back and change your settings again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
yeah I tried doing this a while ago and decided it wasn't really worth my time. couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to. oh well.
I just finished my sisters today! I am excited to have it done. I did a book from 2006-2008
Shannon...what didn't you like about BookSmart???
Katie...how hard is it to publish? Did you basically have to go in and retype your blog? I am thinking that it looks like that's what I'll be doing so that I can fit more on one page. Can you copy and paste on BookSmart?
Post a Comment