This first one used to be pretty shadowy...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
PS~CS2
Yesterday, Brandon installed photoshop! I have been having fun with it.....gotten frustrated with it.....and have a bazillion questions like: how to you burn the edges? vignette? sponge? add color to a black and white? add text?????? I think I need to enroll in a class. I DO have an instructional DVD that someone loaned me...who knows where I put it though! Anyhow! It's getting late, and I have already blogged more in the last few days than I usually do in a week....but I am going to share some pictures anyways! These are just a few from mine and Kaitlyn's date Thursday night. We got dinner (Mc'D Happy Meal for her...El Cupidos burrito for me)...then went and bought her cotton candy because she's been DYING for some lately (and I always tell her "no") then we went to the play ground at her school so that she could show me all her "tricks" on the monkey bars! I love that she wanted to go there. Remember how I took pictures of her there at the beginning of the school year...and now it's the end! SO anyhow...I'll be quiet and just show you the pictures...not that they are anything to shout about....but they are my first photoshoped images!
This first one used to be pretty shadowy...

It was sunny...so I tried to get some sunflare shots....need to work on that...but I love the star the sun made in this B&W one.
This first one used to be pretty shadowy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Do you still have your book from the workshop? It will help a lot! PS takes so much time to learn, I'm still learning!! Good luck!
my suggestion is to take an online class through rio salado...or somewhere similar. it's only a one or two credit class...but it's SO helpful!
i still have TONS to learn...and should really take the next level course. but it really helps...i took it a few years ago! :)
have fun!!!
I love the pics! What a darling little lady! Good luck learning PS. I want to get it too one of these days!
oh! and i LOVE the picture of kaitlyn with the sun behind her.
That is a good idea to do an online class Jill! Hadn't thought of that!
Michelle...I DID look through the workbook from the workshop...and maybe I need to look at it again because I could see where it said to burn the edges and sponge...but I don't know where those actions are on PS.
:)
Have fun getting to know your equipment! I look forward to seeing all your pictures!:) Yeah!
That is a cool black an white pic, love the star the sun made.
Post a Comment