Brandon took Weston out to Black Canyon Lake last night for the Father's and Sons outing. They didn't spend the night there...but the girls and I still had enough time to have a girls night! We rented "Hotel For Dog" (it was a cute movie...better than I thought it would be...), went to Dollar Tree and stocked up on candy, ate dinner at Pizza Hut, came home and rode bikes, got ready for bed then watched our movie and PIGGED OUT on candy and pop corn. It was fun....but I am having a junk food hang over this morning! I feel sick....but it was worth it! :)
Weston and Brandon had fun too. Weston threw rocks into the lake, and ran around with some of the "older" (3 year old) boys! He roasted a hot dog then dropped it in the dirt, threw pine cones and rocks and tripped on a log and got a fat lip and a skinned up chin. They got home around 10 p.m. and Weston was ZONKED! He smelt like camp fire, so I gave him a bath and he went straight to bed! That kid is SUCH a boy! He loves rocks, dirt, bugs, throwing things and spitting!
Hope you all have a good SATURDAY!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
how fun! I want a girls night out! No Boys! (except Carsten of course)
That sounds like so much fun! I am so glad you had fun, you have needed it!
That sounds like our night. Raegan wanted to watch both High School Musicals. She made it to the middle of the second one and crashed. We painted our nails and ate at China Wok (Raegan's favorite). Riley LOVES going camping with daddy. However, he is wired today. Russ must have just fed him sugar the whole time. Fun times:)
Sounds like a fun night for both the girls and guys!! Sounds like you made the best out of your night! Would have loved to have been there. Me and Trey hung out last night at my mom's. The boys had fun with Monty!
Post a Comment