Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Movin' cows.



I wanted to get some close ups of the calves...but they just kept walking away and I couldn't dodge the cow pies fast enough to keep up!

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

cute pics

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

How fun!

jill s said...

i love the one of kaitlyn!

Celeste Dana said...

Great pictures. Can you come with me and docuement all of my family events and outings so they look as interesting as yours do? I didn't see you at "The Price of Freedom" last night. Jeff thought he saw Brandon, but not close enough to get your attention. That was amazing wasn't it?

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like the girls are having a blast! NOT! I'm sure they liked it. That's snowflake...right! Oh...I love the boot picture! Cute!!

Jennifer said...

The girls had fun riding horses...but it was SO WINDY that no matter what they looked like they were hating life because they were squinting to keep the dirt out of their eyes!

Unknown said...

very cute pictures!