Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kaitlyn wants a vacation!

So...we all (except for Brandon) have taken our turns with pink eye. Addie is just about cleared up.

Today we were driving in the car and the girls were arguing in the back. This is how it went.

Addie: "STOP TOUCHING ME!"
Kaitlyn: "Stay STILL!"
Me: "Kaitlyn, leave her alone."
(Just then I look into the rear view mirror and see Kaitlyn rubbing her eye.)
Kaitlyn: "I hope Addie still has pink eye, I want a vacation from school..."

She was trying to contaminate herself with her sisters eye germs! So gross...but so clever!

10 comments:

*Katie May* said...

lol that's crazy :)

Angela said...

Why didn't anyone warn us about this stuff before we had kids! That is awesome, I never would have thought of that as a kid! One can only wonder what she will think of next! :)

Lainie said...

Hoooly crap I just got told by my NEW doctor (yay for insurance) that I got the infection in BOTH eyes ... cant see and I have to wear glasses that are 7 years old and makes my face fat some how.

jill s said...

oh my word!!

she's not messing around, huh?

that is too funny...and gross! haha

Melis said...

That Kaitlyn is one funny girl!

Jacob had it about 3 weeks ago, we got it cleared up, no one else got it, and he woke up with it again today!!! What can the school do about this stinking pink eye????

Kyle Dugger said...

That is the funniest story ever! What a smart girl, gross but smart ;D.

Kyle Dugger said...

Weird, that comment from Kyle is really from me...He switched our computers, I wonder how to change that?

Skye

Jennifer said...

Skye, wish I knew how to fix the name that comes up on your comments...but I am sure your computer savvy hubby will know how!

Melissa, I think all the kids keep getting pink eye because the school nurse doesn't send them home when it looks like they might have it...I called her when Kaitlyn had it and she told me that she doesn't send kids home when it looks like they might have it because it could just be something else...

Tanya Leigh said...

nice. Sounds like it's time for a vacation from school (pinkeye or no pinkeye;).lol!

Unknown said...

Just want to let you know. I have change my family blog its now
4dimond.blogspot.com