Thursday, February 12, 2009

(LOL!)

I love to laugh out loud! But, honestly...it takes something pretty funny or cute to get me to laugh...but I am trying to laugh more freely!
This morning, Weston made me laugh! He woke me up and had me read him a story
(by "had me read to him" I mean that he got in my bed and hit me on the head with the book...I got the hint...)...then after my failed attempts to get him to snuggle so that I wouldn't have to get out of bed yet...I finally said, "Do you want to go eat breakfast?" We got up...I headed to the bathroom and he headed to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen he was sitting there in his high chair! I couldn't help but laugh! Guess he was hungry huh?

There's something else I have been wanting to blog about but didn't know if I should...but I think I will.
(no...I am NOT pregnant!)

I just wanted to share these five questions that I have been asking myself everyday. My sister in law Pam suggested that I do it. It has really helped me to keep a better perspective. Not that I haven't had a bad day...but asking myself these questions at least once a day or whenever I am feeling stressed out has really helped me.

#1 What do I love about myself?
#2 What do I have to look forward to today?
#3 What does Heavenly Father want me to learn today?
#4 Who can I serve today?
#5 What am I grateful for today?
*laugh out loud today*

When Pam first told me these questions I honestly thought that they were HARD...but answering them gets easier as you go along. Also, these questions are not meant to add extra things to your already too long "to do " list. For example...you don't need to bake cookies for your new neighbor to answer #4 and you don't have to come up with something great to do in order to answer #2. Just answer the questions based on what you already do throughout the day. You might want to tape them to your mirror as a reminder. And don't forget the part to laugh out loud!

*I don't know why blogger wont let me just make all my font "normal" size...has anyone else had this issue lately?*

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

those are great questions. Blogger is just retarded sometime. It does it to me every once in awhile. If I switch the font size sometimes it doesn't let me switch it back.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I put those same questions on blog not too long ago. I don't do it as often as I should but thanks for reminding me to do better. Your awsome.

Monty and Kristin said...

I am so glad you shared this!! I love to do this!! It's helped me so much!! Weston is so funny!! What a cute story!!

Unknown said...

Good questions, Thanks for sharing