Friday, April 2, 2010

5 1/2 weeks to go!

Posted by Picasa
Don't laugh...I took these myself...and yes, it was hard! :)

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

ha ha love your face in the middle one :) I've always loved your belly when you are pregnant it looks just like a basketball nice and round. Mine is wide and round :)

Michelle said...

Lookin good girl!!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

You are all belly...very cute!!

Angela said...

Love the pics! You are looking so good!

Jennifer said...

This is why you ladies are my friends...you know how to make me feel better!

Love ya!

heidi said...

you are so cute!!!! I can't wait to meet your baby! infact, if you go early... we might! we'll be in your neck of the woods mid-may!!!

want me to bring you some costa vida or any 'valley food'? :)

Monty and Kristin said...

I can't believe you took these yourself. Super talented and cute to boot! Love the shirt. yes...you are all belly. I'm all butt when I'm pregnant! I LOVE the pics. Thanks! It's getting close!! EXCITED!!:)

jill s said...

you are so stinking cute.

and i LOVE LOVE that shirt!!