Wednesday, April 28, 2010

...just thought I'd let ya'll  know....since I just KNOW you're waiting on pins and needles...


Connor and I are still together...he's still in there... rearranging my internal organs to make himself all comfy-cozy. (At least one of us gets to be comfortable.)


I feel nauseous. Could be that nasty excuse for pizza (Totino's) I ate (and fed the kids) for lunch.


.......We're scheduled to be induced on May 3rd....but will probably have to change the date due to Brandon's work schedule...........hoping to go into labor before than anyways.


........my cousin is having her baby any day now...a 'heart baby'....they aren't sure how things are going to go. Keep Carinne and her family in your prayers....along with Little Mister Mason who had a great heart biopsy....his rejection levels are down! (yay!)


And maybe pray for me and Mr. Connor....don't wanna sound selfish...but it would be nice. :)


***later***
New date: May 6th

~I accidently highlighted this post...does anyone know how to reverse that???

2 comments:

jill s said...

yay!! so excited for you to get your little one here soon!!

i hope you're able to enjoy your last few days of pregnancy!

xx

Shannon said...

May 6th is good. He might be lucky enough to share mother's day with you some day. Good luck. Excited for you guys and your new little one.