So... remember how back in October my {awesome} friend Michelle and I went to the Picture Life Photography Workshop in Mesa together??? Well....Holly and Amanda are doing another workshop in May...and even better...ONE person will win a free seat! I hope for it to be me...{of course}...since I always feel SO guilty when I spend money on something that's just for me.
This post is my ticket to having my name entered into the giveaway not one but TEN times!
I am needing a little inspiration in the photography department of my life. Things are cold and dead outside right now. I miss being out with my camera capturing LIFE! I learned SO much at the last workshop...had lots of "OH! Now I get it" moments! I'd love to go to another! I am needing advice on editing and choosing a new lens...since evidently I can't seem to find "just the right one". Editing is a HUGE part of photography and a part that I love just as much as"getting the shot"...I feel like I am being held back my the fact that #1...I need a new PC and #2 I need to install my CS2!I know that once I get this done...I am going to have TONS more questions...and it would just be GREAT to go to their workshop again and ask all the questions I want!
I am not looking to start a photography business. I just love photography...everything about it. It makes me happy! I want to be able to document my kids lives and also take pictures for other people...just for fun...and maybe sometimes for $$! :)
The winner of the giveaway will be announced 2 days after my birthday...wouldn't that be an AWESOME present!?
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
That's awesome. I wish I could learn all that too. How fun. Good luck on winning the entry.
good luck!
I hope you win and get to go again! I SO wish I could go again, it would be great to go together again. Hey maybe this couple will call off their wedding and I can come afterall. OK, that was probably mean of me!! I hope you get your pc and software soon, it will be such a new love for you. :)
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Post a Comment