Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am having "bloggers-block"....I just really haven't felt like blogging about anything even though I do want to catch things up for the past few weeks....it's the uploading of pictures and the fact that I have things around the house that need to get done that are holding me back, I think. Hopefully I can everything caught up by the end of this week!

....one thing I want to write about because I thought it was cute.
....On the way home from school today Kaitlyn told me to "please drive faster because i need to use the bathroom really bad!"....I asked her if she used the bathroom at school today and she said, "No, the bathrooms are really yucky...I have to be very brave to go use them and I wasn't feeling so brave today." Then when we got home and she went potty she said,

"You don't feel that everyday."

I said, "What?"

"Like you need to go to the bathroom REALLY bad."

I don't know why I thought all that was cute and worth writing about but I did. The fact that she thinks the bathrooms at school are too gross to use is concerning...but honestly...I'd be more surprised if the bathrooms were actually clean.

8 comments:

heidi said...

that is cute! it's good that she recognizes that they are gross! Taite is terrified of the bathrooms at school b/c some girls said that a kindergartener got her hand cut off in there. Gotta love the kids that ruin it for everyone. ha ha.

jill s said...

awwww! that's so sad and cute at the same time!

Marci said...

I'm with you Kaitlyn!!!! I don't use public restrooms, ever. It's this weird phobia thing that I totally blame on my Nana (my mom's mom). She would go on and on about horrible public restrooms are.

I cringe everytime I have to take the girls into one. Now that they are older and can hold it a little better I always ask them if they can hold it until we can run home.

Crazy me, I would rather take an unexpected trip home in the middle of errands than walk in to a public restroom!

Michelle said...

So cute Kaitlyn!

Bushman's said...

She is defenatly your Child. It sounds like something that would come from you!!!

Love ya

Melis said...

Jen, I'm so feeling that "bloggers block" too. I think I am just dead BEAT from the holidays! Hopefully I will feel it again soon because I do have a couple of pics to put on.

Kaitlyn is adorable. What a funny story.

Monty and Kristin said...

that is such a funny story!! Sounds like a smart girl!! I know the feeling. Cute!

Tanya Leigh said...

*snicker* I just love how she 'wasn't feeling so brave today'. That's how I feel about getting up the courage to mop my floors ;)