I just have to brag for one second about what an amazing dad Brandon is.
Adelin got a baby doll for Christmas that she LOVES, takes care of, sleeps with every night...she tells Brandon and I that we are it's Grandma and Grandpa, and she has her baby's Aunt Kaitlyn babysit for her. She loves the doll...you get the point.
SO, we let her take the doll to church with her yesterday. I could have sworn that I put it in my diaper bag before she went to Primary...but last night when it was time for bed, we couldn't find her dolly ANYWHERE! Brandon got her to lay down in bed without it and from the other room I heard her tell him, "I think I am going to be sad." before she broke down in tears. Brandon came out and looked for it some more and then he got his keys to the church (it was very close to mid-night) and drove out to the church to look for it. He came home triumphant. He took the doll into her and she told him, "Her diaper is gone." She might not realize what a sweet thing he did for her...but I sure thought it was heroic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
I agree...the hero of the day for sure!! Great job Brandon!
That was VERY sweet!
What a good daddy!! I'm so impressed--maybe Adelin doesn't realize it now, but she will someday recognize how lucky she is to have such a good dad.
Dads are the best!!! Great job Brandon. Keep up the good work!
Brandon...you rock!! That was such a sweet story!! That makes my heart melt and even brought tears to my eyes. OH!! A daddy's love!!
What a great Dad Brandon must be! Good thing he even had church keys.
AAWWW...that is so sweet. I'm glad you wrote that down so Adelin will know just how sweet that is when she is older.
Post a Comment