Monday, January 26, 2009

A Question for all you moms...or otherwise knowledgeable people!

Weston has been slow getting teeth. He is 16 months old and has four teeth on top and three on the bottom. Today I noticed that he's getting a top molar. Have any of you had your kids teeth come in like this? I thought he'd get more front teeth before his molars came in. Do you think it's something I need to worry about?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Not to worry, Christian got his fast too! If your really worried just give your peds office a call. :)

Monty and Kristin said...

No worries! Trey did the same thing. He got his K-9's last! Oh, and Kory got his to side teeth on top before his two front teeth...that was really cute. I was horrified!! Anyway...I wouldn't worry!

*Katie May* said...

I wouldn't worry every kids is different. Just ask at his 18 mo appt. if he doesn't have the other ones coming in but I am sure the Dr. will say no worries :)

Mindy said...

I wouldn't worry about it.

Jennifer said...

Thanks guys! :)