Wednesday, January 28, 2009

American Idol

Thanks for telling me about this Amy!

I went to High School with THIS GUY! It was fun for me to see an old face from "back in the day!" I hung out with him some...he was a "friend of a friend"...a genuine nice guy...obviously not quite "Idol"material...but now he's had his 2 seconds of fame not only on national television...but my blog! :)

8 comments:

Jewel said...

You're totally famous!! :)

*Katie May* said...

That's cool you knew him. He's a little odd. I don't think his voice was horrible kind of over the top odd.

Michelle said...

Had to be the "jacket guy" huh?? So funny! I always tell Dustin that someday we are going to know someone on there too. Jordan Sparks was related to someone at his work, but that doesn't count. :)

Jennifer said...

I just thought it was hilarious that he was on there! I mean...his voice was not great...sort of made you embarrassed for him...but he seemed to have a positive attitude about it all. :) Made my day to watch it!

Monty and Kristin said...

I totally remember that guy!! I don't know that I'd of recognized him if you hadn't mentioned it, but once you did I totally saw him. Wasn't he all into drama!! So funny!!;)

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That's pretty cool. It's fun to "know" someone on t.v. Even if it is the 10:00 news.

Michelle said...

Kristin, you totally need to remind your brother because he doesn't believe it!! :)

Jennifer said...

Really? Have him get his yearbook out...I think he graduated in either 98 or 99... He went by Anthony in school...I think he was probably a sophomore when Dustin was a senior...