So, Angela...These pictures are for you. You're gonna have to copy and save the ones you want because for come reason I can't email pictures from my computer right now. (sorry)
(Angela, Hilary and Me!)
There were a lot of people wanting to meet her.
I told Hilary that Angela and I would just take our picture together so she wouldn't have to wait longer because of us. But she said for us to do individual pictures too. I said, "But don't you need to go to the potty or something?" (Leave it to me to say something truthfully stupid...but I was really concerned for her! She'd been on stage singing and than we all mobbed her...I know what it feels like to need to "go" and not be able to!) She said, "You must be a mom huh?"
Two of my favorite people! :)
xoxo~ Thanks Brandon for taking care of the kids while I was at TOFW and out to dinner. I had a great time and couldn't have done that if you weren't willing to take over for the day. Love you. ~xoxo









4 comments:
You're Welcome. You deserved/ deserve it. Love you too.
Thanks for the pictures! You were so funny! That mob was crazy! We were crazy to be apart of it. Thanks for standing there with me for so long! You are the best! Love ya!
I have to say these pictures just made me smile. I know how much you love her. Not you've met her and have a picture to prove it. That's so awesome. Glad you had such a nice day. That was worth fighting a mob. Next time just bring some pepper spray! :)
How cool you got ampicture with her! She does rock! I was very excited when I found out she was the musical presenter. It was good to see you!
Post a Comment