- about sending out Christmas cards. (I haven't done that in a few years)
- about my parents coming up for Adelin's 6th birthday...hope the roads are clear...
- about taking a shower....I need one...
- about what's for dinner...(even though it's 10 am. I better get chicken on for a pot pie...)
- about how good I feel after I excersise...and how yucky I feel after eating junk food (but it tastes so good!)
- about how we delivered a little Chritmas cheer in the form of chips and homemade salsa to 24 lucky friends and family last night...the kids fought, the roads were muddy...but our tradtion lived on!
- about how I am going to drop Kaitlyn off at school when I take Addie to afternoon kindergarten. She stayed home "sick" but seems to be feeling better. (miracle recovery I guess)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I'm thinking.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
24 families! Are you kidding me. Wow, you are amazing. That sounds so good! I love that idea. Sometimes all those treats need to be set off by something salty and homemade salsa and chips is awesome. I've never made my own homemade salsa...yum. Still need to do something for my neighbors. Wish I could make salsa. :)
Glad Kaitlyn is doing better. Hope your parents make it safe and sound.
Post a Comment