Brandon you are awesome. Thanks for writing a post. So happy to see these pictures. He is so handsome!! Looks like a Flake!! Does he have as much hair as Weston did? Jennifer looks great! Sweet pictures! Congrats on boy #2!:)
Congrats you guys!! He is beautiful,good job mama!! I think he looks like you, well as much as I can tell from these pics. LOL Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you guys!!
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." (Winston Churchill)
"Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome."
(Elder Joseph B. Withlin)
"Learn what you should learn. Do what you should do. Be what you should be."
(Pres. Monson)
"There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children...What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
(Elder Ballard)
"Learn from the past. Live in present. Prepare for the future."
(Pres. Monson)
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget the way you made them feel"
16 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures and talk to you! Give me a call when you feel up to it! Love ya!
I've been wondering :) Congrats! I can't wait for pictures either :)
He is so adorable! I totally see Brandon in him and some Kaitlyn. :)
Awwww. Loving those cheeks! You two do good work!
AWWWWW he is so precious. Congratulations. Glad everything went well. Thanks for the pictures.
hurray for you!!! I'm so excited. He's so super cute.
Congratulations! Yeah! So I take it you went on your own instead of getting induced. He is adorable.
Brandon you are awesome. Thanks for writing a post. So happy to see these pictures. He is so handsome!! Looks like a Flake!! Does he have as much hair as Weston did? Jennifer looks great! Sweet pictures! Congrats on boy #2!:)
How cute! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!! He is beautiful,good job mama!! I think he looks like you, well as much as I can tell from these pics. LOL Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you guys!!
congratulations!!!
he is so cute.
i can't wait to see more pictures!!
i hope you're feeling good + that you have lots of help lined up!
i wish i lived closer and could help you!
Oh my goodness.
Congratulations!! Connor is adorable! :)
Congrats! He looks like his siblings :)
Congrats! He's cute!
as the GREAT AUNT that I am! I do say that is a beautiful baby! love those cheeks! hoping for a meeting of the little guy some day soon!
Post a Comment