You all missed out on my amazing cinnamon rolls tonight. I ain't braggin'...just happy that they turned out! I finally found a good+easy recipe! This is my second time making homemade cinnamon rolls...and this time they were SO good! (last time they were good...just small and not so fluffy...these were big and soft and yummy!) ANYHOW.... I got the recipe from one of my Laurel's. She came over Wednesday and we made rolls together. She promised that the recipe was easy and didn't take forever to make. Well she was right...and the rolls were yummy...and since they turned out so great I used that recipe for cinnamon rolls.
I am going to put the recipe on Angela's Cooking Blog...which I just realized I don't have a link to on here. It's a fun way to share recipes. Angela made me an author too...so we don't have to sit on the phone and try to write down ingredients while rustling kids! It's great! So...anyhow....by the time you read this...I will have added the link...so, go there if you're in the mood for food! :)
Oh...and I have a new quote on my sidebar...it's the one by Winston Churchill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Yummy! And, I needed that quote today :) I've been feeling pretty down this morning. Thanks :) Good Luck with the baby...hopefully sooner than the sixth!
Post a Comment