Monday, May 3, 2010


I have to say, I like the picture I took of me best...even though you can see all the little finger prints on the mirrow...you can't see my double chin! Brandon took the other one! I think I have been in denial about the whole double chin thing...but that picture is proof! I doesn't help that he was sitting down and I was standing up either. An aerial shot would have been best! :)

So...I have 3 more days until I am induced. I am still hoping to go into labor on my own. It's just so much easier that way!

6 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

What double chin??? You look beautiful!!! Gooooodddddd LLLLUUUUUCCKKKKKK!!!! I'm so excited for you. And I can't wait for pictures.

jill s said...

you look beautiful jen!!!

i hope the next few days are wonderful! :)

xx
jill

Melis said...

I saw you and you did NOT have a double chin. It's the positioning of the camera :) I can't wait! Good Luck!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see that little guy out of you! Mostly because I know how you're feeling right now and you just can't wait to be able to bend again, breath again, go more than 10 min. without having to pee...you know the drill. Thanks for taking the pictures!! I use to have that exact mirror...finger prints and all!:)

Michelle said...

I hope you get to do it naturally too!!! Can't wait to see the little man. Best of luck my friend!!xoxo

jill s said...

ok. i keep checking your blog. i think this is the 5th time today.

are you still pregnant? :)