I found this under my pillow last night.
It's from Kaitlyn. She's the best.
Connor is 3 weeks old today! SO crazy how fast that happened!
Pretty soon he will be standing up...like in the picture!
Did she make it up, or did somebody help? Looks like she is a natural poet and artist.
Definitely for the walls, for a long time... and if you're like me and have a hard time getting to the framing stage, clear tape works FABULOUS in the meantime! :)
Kaitlyn wrote that on her own and then asked me if she could type it on the computer. She didn't let me read it...and then told me that she put something under my pillow for me and dad...but I forgot about it until I found it. And I admitt...she left her notebook on the desk, and I read the poem. (does that make me a liar?)
That is so sweet. Sounds like something our Celeste would do. By the way, congrats on Connor. He is beautiful. Somehow I didn't know you were pregnant and now you have four kids just like us. You have a beautiful family. We miss you guys! Love, Deonna
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." (Winston Churchill)
"Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome."
(Elder Joseph B. Withlin)
"Learn what you should learn. Do what you should do. Be what you should be."
(Pres. Monson)
"There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children...What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
(Elder Ballard)
"Learn from the past. Live in present. Prepare for the future."
(Pres. Monson)
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget the way you made them feel"
7 comments:
That's so sweet. I love it when the kids do things like that! I can't believe Conner's already 3 weeks. I need to come see him!
oh that is so cute. i love it.
and yes, i confess... i made the onsies. hope you and your boy like them :)
I'd so totally frame that and put in on your wall!! That is so cute! What a sweet gift. She is great.
Oh my goodness, that is so precious.
Did she make it up, or did somebody help? Looks like she is a natural poet and artist.
Definitely for the walls, for a long time... and if you're like me and have a hard time getting to the framing stage, clear tape works FABULOUS in the meantime! :)
Kaitlyn wrote that on her own and then asked me if she could type it on the computer. She didn't let me read it...and then told me that she put something under my pillow for me and dad...but I forgot about it until I found it. And I admitt...she left her notebook on the desk, and I read the poem. (does that make me a liar?)
sooooo sweet :)
That is so sweet. Sounds like something our Celeste would do. By the way, congrats on Connor. He is beautiful. Somehow I didn't know you were pregnant and now you have four kids just like us. You have a beautiful family. We miss you guys!
Love, Deonna
Post a Comment