There's a new Little Caesars in Taylor! Woohoo!!!!
If you live or have lived in a small town...then you will understand why we are excited! Any place new that comes to town is a pretty big deal! And if a new building is being built...or one that's been empty is suddenly looking like someone is going to do something with it......rumors start to fly! I found out last week that the store right next to Dollar Tree (We went there for our FHE activity the day it opened!)) would be a Little Caesers. They open today!I am still waiting for the rumor that we are getting a movie theater to come true....and Wal-Mart...PLEASE please please build us a store!
For now....we will glory in our $5 pizzas!










5 comments:
I LOVE Little Caesars!! It's nice for the days you just do not feel like cooking... and you don't feel too guilty cause it's cheap!! I hope the Wal-mart doesn't ever come because Ed's would probably end up going under and then Clayton's dad would be out of a job.
I too am super excited fro Little Caesars!! We got it for lunch the day it opened. YUMM-O!! And you just can't bet the price.
OOOPPPSSSS I meant BEAT the price. You just can't BEAT the price.
Hilarious! I absolutely LOVE this post because it reminds me that I don't live in a small town as much as I think I do. Yipeee for pizza! And the good news in a small town is that you know you aren't outside their delivery boundaries :)
I love their ghetto fab pizza!!! Christian loves the bread sticks and actually eats a lot of them so I love that place even more. Anytime that kid eats is a good thing. LOL
Post a Comment