Sunday, August 23, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

We're leaving tomorrow morning to fly to Anchorage, Alaska....and neither one of us has packed a THING. I have been too busy trying to NOT think about the cruise...that NOW it's here...and I have no motivation to pack. Don't get me wrong. I know Brandon and I will have a great time together.....and we're going to make some great memories with Brandon's mom and siblings+in laws....not to mention all the wonderful things I have heard about the food they serve....but the thought of being out in the ocean...where I can't get to an airport quickly and get home to my kids if they need me is killing me! I love and trust my mom like NO other and I am so greatful that she's able to come stay with out kids....but I am still very worried and sad to be leaving.

Plus, we just looked at the forecast for all of our ports...and guess what!? They all have RAIN for the next 10 days...except for Vancouver Canada where we disembark and go home...except for Brandon who will stay there and work for a few days. I LOVE the rain....but it just makes me even more nervous about being out at sea with a storm or something.

I know what you are all thinking, "Cry me a river and get over it!" I know because I think that too.....

Just PRAY FOR ME!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean, but you will have a great time.

Don't forget to pack the camera!!! LOL

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

That was my biggest fear when we went on our cruise. We were in Mexico with no passports, so we were really stuck if something happened. Just be sure to leave your mom a note that says she has permission to seek medical attention in your behalf and everything will be fine. Enjoy each other!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Have fun!! I'll pray for you. Of course. Love ya.

Lainie said...

haha i can imagen. i ring my hands when I have to leave Sam for a few days .

Angela said...

I completely understand, but I know you will have a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it! I will pray for you and your kids. Take lots of pictures! Love ya!